BACHELOR OF JAPANESE
Japanese towards Vietnam is a relatively difficult language , because there are many grammatical structure different from the Vietnamese and in writing systems have many uses kanji ( Chinese characters written is true , but read then under Japanese pronunciation ). To complete the program for Japanese University requires 150 cumulative units of study , the higher the amount of time for the University Program on other foreign languages .
Japanese Training Program at the University of Business and Technology Curriculum Hanoi took " Nihongo " ( Japanese language ) of the Tokyo University of Foreign Studies as an official curriculum . According to this curriculum , the Japanese were divided into 3 levels to train :
- Beginner Level ( Sankyu - three levels ) : 36 credits
- Intermediate Level ( Nikyu - high school ) : 48 credits more
- College level ( Ikkyu - most level ) : 66 credits more
Initially, the University of Business and Technology Hanoi train Japanese and Japanese certification for each level .
- Certificate in Japanese elementary level for those who complete the program Sankyu .
- Japanese Certificate Level Intermediate level for those who complete the program Nikyu .
- Japanese Certificate Level College degree for those who complete the program Ikkyu .